Monday, February 7, 2011

The Year of Rabbit & My Bunny!

I just realized that I have not formally wished my Chinese friends for a "Happy New Year"

I would like to wish it now.. i am sorry for being late, but then, late is better than never. Right?

Happy Chinese New Year!
May it be a Happy, Joyous and Prosperous year for all of us!!

I miss the kuih bakul that my teacher usually gave me, as well as the person herself,
Cikgu Gok Poh Suan

On the other note, this furry ball is one of my source for happiness and joy!! This is my little miss bunny named Ban Gebu. When i first saw it, it look like a furry pao as in kuih pao. Comel!! Now, she's 2 years old. Everyone else in the family have their own name for the cute little creature. I am proud to be the owner of this cuddly creature.



So, anyone wants to give angpow for her? Hahaha!!






No comments:

Post a Comment